Friday, September 23, 2016

Currently in editing mode!

I'm rounding the bend to finishing my first full book. After much editing, advice, rewrites, and growing, it's quite nearly in the state for public consumption. I can't wait to put it out there!

As a result, I'm currently revamping my "Works" page to deal with this. It will be entirely different in a couple of weeks. So if you're new here, keep that in mind.

Because of this rise in activity, I don't have a proper a post this week for you, So instead, here's some classic video game music. If you have taste, you should like them as much as I do.

Instead of obvious greats, here are some overlooked classics.







This was before video game music tried to ape film scores and lost a lot of their energy. There are many more I could have listed instead.

Anyway, have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Great songs. A lot of the best music of recent decades is from video games IMO.

    Do you listen to any VG cover bands? There's a lot of great ones out there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to listen to the Advantage, but that was a while ago. I've also listened to a lot of remixed themes I've found on youtube, but no consistent bands.

      Which bands do you listen to?

      Delete